Wild animals pate
We present a different selection of pâtés with a texture similar to that of French foie gras and a range of flavors with great personality that allows you to taste and differentiate with the palate the best of each of the meats of origin.
The pate is a gastronomic delicacy very appreciated in all its varieties. The starting point to obtain a first quality product is the origin of the meat.
At ArteMonte, we are dedicated to the development of a natural pate, meat obtained from wild animals, raised in freedom, with a free diet of chemical products.
A meticulous selection of the best raw materials and a traditional manufacturing process, result in a product of unique flavor and textures with a high nutritional value.
The pate of Artemonte, in all its versions, is a food rich in vitamins and minerals.
Thanks to the natural origin of raw materials and a manufacturing process, we get an organic pâté free of chemical additives, whose consumption can bring many health benefits.
The high content of vitamin A helps strengthen the immune system and prevent eye diseases, in addition to maintaining healthy skin.
Thanks to its contribution of vitamins B2, B3, B5, B9 and B12 it helps to control insomnia, stress, anxiety and migraines.
Among the qualities that can be appreciated in the Artemonte pâtés are the softness of its texture and its unique flavors, the result of a handmade process, following traditional recipes based on natural ingredients.
The wild boar pate stands out for the exquisite taste of this wild animal, tasty and aromatic meat, low in fat and rich in nutrients.
The partridge pâté, a jewel of the traditional cuisine of Jaén, delights the palate with the strong flavor that characterizes the meat of this bird.
The deer pate enhances the flavor of a lean meat, unique flavor, with high nutritional value.
The duck pate gets its unique aroma from the juicy meat of the blue duck, being among the favorites of wild bird meats.
Our product is a gourmet pâté, made with meat selected from animals raised free in their natural habitat, in the mountains of Aldeaquemada.
Thanks to its organic food, free of processed foods, we achieve an exquisite ecological pate, handmade and faithful to traditional recipes.
To guarantee the quality of our pates, Artemonte manages and supervises the entire production process, from harvesting to the final packaging.
Our pates are products made with top quality meats and natural ingredients, selected under the strictest sanitary and quality controls.
In each of its presentations, Artemonte offers an organic pâté ready to delight the most demanding palates.
Here are a few recipes that include pates.
Salad with deer pate
- Fresh lettuce of different varieties
- A generous portion of venison pate
- A handful of almonds in pieces
- Virgin olive oil
- Apple vinager
- In a flat dish, place the lettuces.
- Place a portion of venison pâté on the lettuce.
- Sprinkle the salad with a few pieces of almond.
- Garnish with apple cider vinegar and olive oil.
- Boar pate with pork tenderloin
- 1 jar of wild boar pâté
- 1 large onion
- Olive oil
- 150 g of mushrooms
- 1 kg of pork sirloin
- 6 potatoes
- 2 apples
- Clean the sirloin, salt and pepper to taste and seal the sirloin in a pan or griddle. Put it on a baking glass tray.
- Cut the mushrooms and onion julienne and sauté in a little olive oil.
- Distribute boar pâté, mushrooms and onion over the sirloin. Cover it with aluminum foil and bake at 180 ° C for 10 minutes.
Preparation of potatoes
- Peel and cut the potatoes into large pieces.
- Cover the bottom of a glass tray with a thin layer of butter and place the potatoes.
- Spread salt, pepper and rosemary over the potatoes, sprinkle with a little olive oil.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes at 180 ºC.
Preparation of the applesauce
- Peel the apples and cut them into large pieces.
- Place the apples in a pot. Cover them with water and add two tablespoons of sugar.
- Heat until it boils; lower the heat and let it cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove it from the heat, letting it cool and liquify it.
- Cover the base of the dish with the applesauce.
- Place the sirloin steak in slices, with boar pate and put the potatoes aside.
We hope these recipes have been useful to you and that you enjoy this explosion of flavors that palettes offer.