Características de "Pickled partridge"
Benefits of whole pickled partridge meat
The partridges are lean meat birds which is easy to peel. It contributes around 100 calories per 100 grams, two grams of fat and 22 grams of proteins, which are considered of high biological value since they include essential amino acids.
The main properties of partridge meat are:
- Vitamin B3 that intervenes in the process of energy transformation through carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, thus helping to relax blood vessels, stabilize the glucose levels of our body and reduce the cholesterol produced by the liver.
- Vitamin B6 that favors the formation of red blood cells, hormones, and blood cells, intervening in the synthesis process of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. It also helps in the maintenance of the nervous system.
- Iron . Partridge meat is an excellent source of iron, so partridge meat contributes to the renewal of blood cells, enabling the transport of oxygen from the lungs to different organs. This mineral also helps us increase resistance to diseases, strengthening our defenses.
- Proteins . One of the maximum benefits that the partridge has is that it has a series of proteins that collaborate in the proper growth and development of our organism.
- Selenium : thus reinforcing the immune system and protecting us from cardiovascular diseases. Selenium is also considered an antioxidant, which delays cellular aging while conferring preventive properties against cancer.
- Water : the last of the benefits of partridge meat is that it has a high water content (around 75%), which undoubtedly favors the hydration of our body.
The partridge meat is very tasty and has excellent nutritional properties to contribute to the health of the organism. When cooking it for your intake, it is good to know that it is very versatile and that it adapts to different culinary preparations such as stews and stews, in casseroles with multiple vegetables, roasted in the oven, stuffed or salads.